(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
It came for normal people It is an unpretentious guide to everything you always wanted to know about wine.
Learn a vocabulary of non-snob wines, how and where to buy wine, how to read a wine label and much more.
• Rich in graphics, maps and lists
• Includes advice on how to smell, stir and taste the wine.
• Both highly comprehensive and accessible
Explore the basics of wine, including tasting, regions, winemaking, etiquette and purchase with this vividly illustrated manual.
The deep knowledge of the author Elizabeth Schneider and her little intimidating delivery make this a wine book with a friendly presentation.
• The perfect gift for Mother's and Father's Day, millennials who start taking wine seriously, fans of the Wine for Normal People podcast and people from the restaurant industry.
• A practical resource for anyone looking for an introduction to the world of wine.
• Ideal for those who loved Wine Folly: The Master Guide by Madeline Puckette and Justin Hammack, The wine bible by Karen MacNeil, and Cork Dork: an adventure full of wine among the obsessive sommeliers, the great bottle hunters and the rebel scientists who taught me how to live to savor by Bianca Bosker
Elizabeth Schneider is a certified sommelier, certified wine specialist and the creator of the podcast. It came for normal people. She lives in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.